Friday, May 22, 2009

Beware: Lots of Pictures!

So, we've had a whole lotta nothin' going on here at the Dahle household. . . hence the lack of posts. Sorry, I just don't how many of you really want to know how many times I have cleaned up Jaxon's poop after he uses it as fingerpaints, and Logan constantly wanting to take his diaper off and pee on the floor. Here are some pictures of the boys within the last month and a half.

I sometimes wonder what goes through Little Logan's head.


Snack time!

He truely is my monkey man.

Sorry about how Jaxon looks in this picture. I noticed I never put any pictures of me up and this is the most recent one I have.

Give Little Logan a tube of almost gone toothpaste and he will be entertained for hours.

"Pirate, arg." Jaxon lovees pirates. Ryan and I have been teaching him how to say his prayers and he sneeks a few "pirates" in there whe he says them.


Jaxon decided for Mother's Day to color my fireplace guard with Ryan's deodorant.

I love this picture.

Ryan and I in April.

Brotherly Love.

"Look Momma, Logan is sleeping".


I LOVE being a mommy. I make jokes about how my kids drive me nuts at times, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I have learned so much about myself being a mom to these cute and precious little boys. Being a mommy is such a blessing!

Thanks to everyone for keeping up on your blogs. It has been so much fun to see how great everyone is doing. Keep'em commin'!!


2 comments:

Reena Bostock said...

Being a mom to boys can be challenging, but you're right you wouldn't change it for the world. Your little boys are so adorable! You are still so beautiful, it makes me miss the good old days! Love you and keep posting I've been missing reading about your little family.

How is your Nursing School going? e-mail me when you get a second.
pepblove@yahoo.com

stacey said...

holy freak its about time you posted something...CUTE pics :)