Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The new kids on the block!

This is my first attempt in the blogging world. Ryan and I live far enough away that hopefully this will help us (mainly me) keep in contact with friends and family.

So as a intro to catch people up to speed. Ryan and I have been married since Nov. '05. We have two cute and comical boys, Jaxon who is 2 and Logan who is 1. They keep us very busy. We live in our home here in Whitesboro, Texas. It's a town of about 4,000 people and is 1 hour from the metroplex of Fort Worth and Dallas. Ryan works in the oil field. We own a trucking company that hauls oil. Not a glamerous job, but I am able to stay home with our two little boys. Ryan and I are currently getting our degrees here from a local university. He is getting his bachelors Political Science and I am working towards my bachelors in nursing. Hopefully, one day we can be grown ups. We are crossing our fingers. That's about it in a nut shell so far. We hope everyone is safe and doing well.

7 comments:

stacey said...

Cute blog keira! Now you just have to start posting like crazy to catch us all up on the life in the Dahle home!! Can't wait to see cute pictures of you and your sweet little family! Lots of Love
Stace :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Keira! Looks like your doing good. Thats cool that your becoming a nurse. I was glad to find your blog. you need some more pictures though. Catch ya later!
Adam

Reena Bostock said...

Keira,

I'm so glad that you and Stacey found me. It sounds like you are doing well. I too am going to school right now trying to get my bachelor's in Health Science and becoming a nurse. We can blog to each other about are different courses. Your family is so adorable and I can't wait to see you get some pictures up. Take care!
REENA

Tiffi said...

Keira BaBe!!!!
Hey how are you? Get some pics of the babe on there!
I found your blog on reena's and Im so glad that I did!!! Keep in touch love ya tiffi

Ben and Michelle said...

Keira, I am so happy that you started a blog. I am so excited to see pics of you and your family. I live in Missouri right now. My husband is doing a Orthodontic residency for 2 years. Keep in touch.

love,
Michelle

Sheri said...

Keira-
This is sheri. I hope it's okay that I found your blog from reena's. can't wait to see pictures of your little boys. I know two little ones can be overwheling, but in about two years it'll be a breeze! I'd love to catch up slleishman@gmail.com

Tiffi said...

Hey Keira it's me again...
So I was talking to Stac and she said that a unknown person... called you a biggit!!! I thought that was so funny that is just like our little friend I guess you can say she hasn't changed a lot. Tell that person HI give her my blog address and teel her to leave a comment with her email so I can talk to her.
P.S. I Vote McCain and against Prop 8 too so I guess that means you and I fall into the the same social group if that is what you call it!!! What a funny hippi
LoVe TIffi
oh ya you dont have to post this on this is just the only way I know how to get a hold of you